iphone4 on acer a500.. how can i register and dtart using

mogelies

Aug 14, 2011
HiHave just bought the iPhone 4, and have an a500 but before I can use my iPhone I have followed instructions which has said to download iTunes first, but I can't seem too on an Acer,but don't have PC.. how can I register n start using my new iPhoneSasha

jimcpl

Aug 10, 2011
HiHave just bought the iPhone 4, and have an a500 but before I can use my iPhone I have followed instructions which has said to download iTunes first, but I can't seem too on an Acer,but don't have PC.. how can I register n start using my new iPhoneSasha

Hi,

I just went thru the same thing, albeit w an Ipad2. I don't have any Apple products, but my company loaned it to me because they use it for a class. I found that you can't "activate" it unless you connect it to iTunes, which I also don't use. So you'll need iTunes.

Note that it's going to ask for a credit card, but there's as way to skip that.

Jim

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

JPaterson

Aug 16, 2011
Hi,

I just went thru the same thing, albeit w an Ipad2. I don't have any Apple products, but my company loaned it to me because they use it for a class. I found that you can't "activate" it unless you connect it to iTunes, which I also don't use. So you'll need iTunes.

Note that it's going to ask for a credit card, but there's as way to skip that.

Jim

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

I've activated an iPad and iPhone via iTunes and it never prompted me for a credit card. It only prompts you if you register for the iTunes Store, or go to download something that's not free and you have no payment info on file.