IPV6 Addressing Test For Your Tablet

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
As you may or may not know, the internet is running out of addresses for websites etc. and a new addressing scheme will be implemented in the future.

To see if your tablet/computer is ready for this, go to the following website to test it:
IPv6 Eye Chart — RIPE Network Coordination Centre

If you see all green check marks, you're all set. If not, the bottom of the page tells you what to do about it.

lschroeder

Dec 6, 2010
As you may or may not know, the internet is running out of addresses for websites etc. and a new addressing scheme will be implemented in the future.

To see if your tablet/computer is ready for this, go to the following website to test it:
IPv6 Eye Chart — RIPE Network Coordination Centre

If you see all green check marks, you're all set. If not, the bottom of the page tells you what to do about it.

"The kernel is basically normal dalingrin's kernel with USB host support enabled and ipv6 disabled (to keep kernel size below 3M threshold)."

From verygreen's USB Host kernel. I am using USB Host kernel on my SDcard for mounting USB keyboards and Fat 32 Flash Drives and Hard Drives (Hard Drive requires a powered hub) . I will have to go this site and check out the results.