IRULU 10.1 What a mess!

mr2ley

Feb 5, 2013
I recently received an Irulu 10.1. The ownwers manual is so small it requires a magnifying glass to read it. Does anyone know where I can get a real owners manual? I also purchased a USB to USB cable so that I could transfer files from my computer to the device, that doesn't work either, should I have purchaased some sort of MIDI cable instead?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi mr2ley, congratulations on your new Irulu tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Tangobaby

Oct 27, 2014
On some tablets or phones to connect and copy files you need to go into settings.
1. Settings
2. Developer Options
3. USB Debugging (Check it on)
4. Connect device to your computer.

If you have Windows it should start to install your device.

Once I do this, on my phone or tablet it asks if I want to use the device as USB storage to copy and receive files. On my phone I touch the little Android guy and on my tablet I touch yes.

On some devices it is much faster to connect, on others it takes a minute or so. My old Sony was fast and automatic. My new Chinese devices are not automatic. Hope this helps.