Irulu 10 inch tablet

bap1007

Jul 20, 2013
Hi everyone,
I have a new tablet and it works great. However, the SD card shows empty even with 3 apps on it. Even though in "manage applications" it shows the 3 apps on the SD card, in the file manager it shows the SD card as empty. This tablet runs Android 4.0 OS.
Thank you for any help orsuggestions.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi bap, congratulations on your new Irulu tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Hi everyone,
I have a new tablet and it works great. However, the SD card shows empty even with 3 apps on it. Even though in "manage applications" it shows the 3 apps on the SD card, in the file manager it shows the SD card as empty. This tablet runs Android 4.0 OS.
Thank you for any help orsuggestions.

I don't really understand your question, if you are wondering why your sdcard doesn't show apps you installed, it's cause they don't get installed on your sdcard, you can have them moved to sdcard but even then they are really installed on your tablet not sdcard, some parts of the app would be stored on sdcard under the hidden folder on your sdcard.

your apps are in /data partition if tablet is rooted, use a filemanger that supports root and navigate to /data/app you will see your apps there.

desertlover

Jul 17, 2013
Hi Bap, Thanks for your post. I can't help you, but wonder if this is the tablet sold at Campus111 on e-bay. I bought one and can't even get it to boot up. The only instructions they supply is a booklet for after you get in the system, but I can't even get in. Do you have an owner's manual? Good luck with your sd card....I haven't gotten that far.