Irulu Android Tablet Won't Recognize USB Transfer Cables

JesterReign

Mar 19, 2014
Hello people I am having a problem with my Irulu Android tablet , the problem is the tablet or the pc will not recognize my usb transfer cables at all nothing pops up no notifications or nothing it just sits there , is there a driver I need or something in order for it to make it work , funny thing is the tablet will detect USB Flash drives but not usb transfer cables...

My android Tablet model number is IRULU-AX106 And the version 4.0.4...Can any one help me out or point me in the right direction?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

You shouldn't need any driver just to get the PC to detect it, even if it has problems seeing anything. What OS, and have you tried a different USB port?

JesterReign

Mar 19, 2014
My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate , I've tried all the USB Ports on the Tablet and the PC , Still no luck..Believe it or not I just bought this USB transfer cable from RadioShack brand new , I don't know why it ain't detecting it..

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I don't know what cable your tablet uses but some fit fine and still don't work due to differences in the pin-outs of the cable.

Tabbycat333333

Jul 15, 2014
Hello people I am having a problem with my Irulu Android tablet , the problem is the tablet or the pc will not recognize my usb transfer cables at all nothing pops up no notifications or nothing it just sits there , is there a driver I need or something in order for it to make it work , funny thing is the tablet will detect USB Flash drives but not usb transfer cables...

My android Tablet model number is IRULU-AX106 And the version 4.0.4...Can any one help me out or point me in the right direction?

I have the exact Irulu tablet and this exact same thing happened to me. There is a special data and a charging cable available for AX106. I just ordered one so I don't have it to see if it works or not.
You might want to buy it now because it's 1.99 down from 16.99 on sale at Amazon.com

Here's the link to that usb cable if you want to look at it. I am not saying it's works, I am saying I don't know if it works but I am going to try it since it's so low cost.
Amazon.com: ReadyPlug® USB Data Charging Cable for iRulu AX106 10.1 inch Tablet - Computer Sync USB Charger Cord (3 feet): Cell Phones & Accessories

Tabbycat333333