Is it possible to fix the view of the tablet?

vnbomber9

May 20, 2011
Hello everyone,

I'm considering buying a superpad and I would like to know if it is possible to fix the orientation of the tablet (vertical/horizontal) so that it will not change when rotated/tilted?

Let's say I'm lying on my side want to:
1. Read an e-book in vertical view. But then the tablet is held horizontally with respect to the ground.
2. Watch a movie in widescreen (horizontal), but when lying on the side, you have to hold the tablet vertically, so the view would automatically be switched to vertical, and you can't watch the movie like that.

I heard it is possible to disable the g-sensor by deleting the .dll but this is not a very nice solution imo.

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
There is an option in the settings. It's called something weird, I don't have the tablet with me right now or I would tell you exactly where.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

SmaRkieS

Apr 15, 2011
Hello everyone,

I'm considering buying a superpad and I would like to know if it is possible to fix the orientation of the tablet (vertical/horizontal) so that it will not change when rotated/tilted?

Let's say I'm lying on my side want to:
1. Read an e-book in vertical view. But then the tablet is held horizontally with respect to the ground.
2. Watch a movie in widescreen (horizontal), but when lying on the side, you have to hold the tablet vertically, so the view would automatically be switched to vertical, and you can't watch the movie like that.

I heard it is possible to disable the g-sensor by deleting the .dll but this is not a very nice solution imo.

Thanks in advance :)

there lots of apps that support gsensor and doest support gsensor, or you manually disable your gsensor, and let the apps control or you control the orientation.