Is my superpad 2 genuine and internet on it is slow

Jul 16, 2011
just bought a superpad 2 16gb off ebay for £150 to replace my laptop for a change. it came in a superpad2 box, it has a sticker on the back infotmic android 2.2 DDR2 512mb, it has an rj45 socket, a hdmi socket, 2 x usb sockets and a micro sd socket on one end, I have checked in the settings and it is android 2.2-20110529, model DISC10, kernal 2.6.32.9 zjd@dtlinuxserver#1, build no FRF85B,
it seems to work fine but the internet part of it is to be honest pretty crap, its really slow and not all web pages will load ok, canyone give me advice to improve this

WillNelson

Jul 16, 2011
Half the time pages won't load and it will say they're not available.
It's on my home wireless. When I connect directly by ethernet cable, it does not seem to be a problem, although I would not call the browing fast.

Jul 16, 2011
is it worthwhile putting custom firmware on ? would this speed the internet up? also I have been recommended the skyfire browser but it does not seem to be available on the market!,there are some adverts which keep popping onto my screen in the bottom left corner, very annoying, how do i stop them? also there seeem to be alot of programs running at once, how do i stop these permanently?

happybird

Jul 18, 2011
actually superpad2 is china tablet pc not name brand tablet pc, nothing to say genuie or fake at all as long as it is 10" infotmic x220 1ghz 512mb/ram 4gb/hdd camera wifi rj45 hdmi tablet pc.