Is the Tabtech M009S 2GB Android tab worth buying?

Is the Tabtech M009S 2GB Worth buying?

• Total voters

Leon

May 25, 2011
Hi,

I'm new to this site and wanted to find out whether the Tabtech M009S 2GB (as advertised on Amazon) is worth buying? Or is there a suggestion of a cheap tablet with good functionality or am I destined to pay £400.....gulp!

Red23

Aug 21, 2011
I'm using one right now and it's excellent! Got mine for £56 and I use it pretty much every day.

Walkop

Apr 18, 2011
Well, just be assured that IF you get one, you won't be getting nearly the quality as one of the brand tablets (ASUS, Motorola, Acer, Samsung; even ARCHOS).

Personally, I find that no tablet (no matter the other specifications) that has a resistive touchscreen isn't worth the lower price. The absolute and most important thing with a tablet is your interaction experience; and a resistive screen can severely hamper that. As long as you get a reasonably good capacitive screen, you should be fine. It depends on what you want to do with your tablet.

I also read one of the reviews on that tablet that apparently quotes the battery life as being only 2 hours under very light use (web-browsing, games (although apparently not too high-end)).

Last edited: