is there a 100% stable rom?

gtabletnoob

Dec 6, 2011
Hey guys and my apologies to the veterans that get annoyed by us newbies asking you guys the same question. I currently ahd the vegantab rom cant complain but decided to flashback to stock rom now that the amazon android market is carrying apps like audible and netflix. I feel so cheated that viewsonic does not come with the android market. I sell these tablets at sears but we had no training on them. So now that im stuck with my tablet and I kinda enjoy it, is there a 100% stable rom that I can flash to that everything works? like video conferncing etc etc but also has a full market? that is my main concern all i want is the full market. there has to be a 100% stable rom by now that has everything perfect. My main concern is a full android market. Any tips on the perfect rom? or fool proof way to add a full working market to my stock rom. Thanks again........

Adelamarc

May 16, 2011
Ive always liked brilliant corners which can be found at slatedroid. It's a 1.2 bootloadler Rom and everything you asked for should work except Skype with no mode to Roebeets install package. Skype may work, but I don't remember. Clemsyn wrote a froyo kernal that allows Skype to work, but I don't know what if anything it would break in BC

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Dec 21, 2011
Calkulin+Clemsyn Combo Ver 8 Final Edition is a 1.2 bootloader based ROM that also has a graduated overclocking built into it that is based on remaining battery life. I've only tried a couple of others but I come back to this one. Every single thing runs like a scalded dog in this ROM as well as having full hardware acceleration since it is Froyo based. Not quite as modern as some of the others but you can demonstate to potential customers ANY feature that you like with no fear of it leaving you high & dry. Here's a link to it......

Calkulin+Clemsyn 1.5ghz Froyo Combo VERSION 8 final (bootloader 1.2 only) - xda-developers

Good Luck!