Is there a big difference between the Le Pan one and Two?

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
end of march is what they told me. but I will be more than a little pleasantly surprized if it happens then. In my rose colored glasses, glass is half full, assume the best world. I am hoping they are working hard and taking all customer input into consideration so even if a bit delayed it will be worth the wait. No wine before its time, as they say.

prisgwilt

Dec 13, 2011
I have read here in a couple places that people have 'returned' their Le Pan 1 and got the II, I am loving the #1 but have just found it will not take some adobe aps I need, so how did you get them to return the one you had for the later version? I've only had this about 6 weeks? Bought it from Amazon. HELP??

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
I have read here in a couple places that people have 'returned' their Le Pan 1 and got the II, I am loving the #1 but have just found it will not take some adobe aps I need, so how did you get them to return the one you had for the later version? I've only had this about 6 weeks? Bought it from Amazon. HELP??

I bought my one at Big Lots. they have a 30 day return policy with no restocking fee. found out about the LP2 after having the 1 for about a week. Ordered the 2 from amazon and retuned my 1 to big lots before the 30 days were up. since you are past 30 day return policy with amazon tell them you understood the one would beupgrated to ics and request a credit toward the LP2. that might work. or just sell it on craigs list. the LP1 is the 4th best selling tablet on amazon.

yann2

Jan 24, 2012
That's good advice, John. prisgwilt might be able to negotiate a return, as long as he/she places an order for the II model.

Amazon had an extended return period for the Holidays, until Jan 31st you could return any purchase made since Dec 1/2011.

Now, that's gone. A lot of people returned theirs when the II model showed up in stock in mid January. (poor timing, me thinks; delayed another two weeks on product launch and they would have less returned product :p)