Is there a way I can get Android Market on my COby MID7036?

ineedapps5

Dec 9, 2012
I tried the main video on You Tube that everyone talks about. I managed to get Market on my Phone but when I tried Downloading Apps it wouldn't work. It would say that it was " starting download " but it would just sit there forever and make no progress. When I would leave that page and click on another App to download a black box would pop up saying " Unfortunately market shut down " and the market would completely close.

I uninstalled Market, and tried doing it a different way with Z4root . I would click " permanent root " it would do it's thing for a minute or two then just return me to my SD files page. After trying that several times I uninstalled that and don't know what else to do. I wish I would have known the format on Getjar was so horrible I wouldn't have bought this thing. Facebook app is god awful on Getjar and they don't have Stickam viewer grr what a joke.

ineedapps5

Dec 9, 2012
After I did the system reboot , at the bottom in yellow it said it failed to update the update.zip file on sd/card * Something like that, not the exact wording *

Android Market is on my phone now , it let me sign into my account. But when I try to open it, a black box comes up and says " Unfortunately Market is shutting down "

One time when I attempted to open it, behind the black box I mentioned above, the Android terms of service box appeared but quickly went away.

When I download the root_gapps_signed.zip it comes in two files ' service ' and ' META-INF ' is it possible I put them in my sd card folder wrong or didn't put them together right ? heck idk .

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
After I did the system reboot , at the bottom in yellow it said it failed to update the update.zip file on sd/card * Something like that, not the exact wording *

Android Market is on my phone now , it let me sign into my account. But when I try to open it, a black box comes up and says " Unfortunately Market is shutting down "

One time when I attempted to open it, behind the black box I mentioned above, the Android terms of service box appeared but quickly went away.

When I download the root_gapps_signed.zip it comes in two files ' service ' and ' META-INF ' is it possible I put them in my sd card folder wrong or didn't put them together right ? heck idk .

You have to undo the mess you made, before trying to install my method. You cant install my method over your botched attempt and expect any success.