is this a good tablet?

houstonm

Jun 17, 2011
it has everything im looking for for under 150 anyone got anyother suggestions on which i should get? thanks:p

houstonm

Jun 17, 2011
oops forgot the link
White 7" Android 2.2 Tablet Multi touch zoom in/out - eBay (item 320700892321 end time Jul-16-11 19:07:56 PDT)orry bout that

poikaa

Jun 12, 2011
I ordered a tabled from Amazon and they sent the wrong one! Working on a resolution but I have a chance to use it. It looks just like the Ebay model you have interest in and it is a step above this Maylong I have. This "mistake" I have does work and for the money you will pay on Ebay I would go for it....!

poikaa

jrizal

May 25, 2011
I ordered a tabled from Amazon and they sent the wrong one! Working on a resolution but I have a chance to use it. It looks just like the Ebay model you have interest in and it is a step above this Maylong I have. This "mistake" I have does work and for the money you will pay on Ebay I would go for it....!

poikaa

I agree. I also have a Maylong M-250. But it seems the model being sold on eBay has a modded ROM which can be also downloaded. The links and discussion are also on the Wondermedia forum.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Since it has everything you're looking for, I don't think you can do any better at that price.