ISO Android 4.0 tablet. Unsure which to purchase.

achartier

Aug 25, 2012
Im in the market for an Android 4.0 tablet. Im so confused in which to buy.

Ive purchased a couple and returned them because they were horrible. I need something that I can download apps because my job is coming out with an app that I need to have. Why do tablets have the play store but not able to use it!!! My last tablet would only get to "Downloading.........." and not actually download any apps. It wouldnt update any of the ones that were preinstalled either. :mad:

So heres my question...What Android 4.0 tablet can download apps without a problem???!!! :confused:

At this point, I dont care the size or price.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

From your description, what you were doing should have worked. There must have been something not right with the tablet or something blocking it.

If you stick with the major manufacturers like ASUS, Samsung, Acer and the like you should be fine. Some of the most flexible are the ASUS Transformers, ($399.00 - $499.00 for the current 32GB models). They have an optional keyboard dock that adds roughly 6 extra hours of battery, a full size SD card slot, (the tablet comes with microSD) and full size USB ports on the dock as well.

I have quite a few customers with several different Transformers models and they are all doing a great job. I currently own a Transformer Prime TF201 and won't/can't go anywhere without it.