Issue: Bluetooth, No Mic

pellicle

Oct 23, 2012
anyone else find that if you use a Bluetooth headset that you can't get audio from the headset mic, only from the internal mic?

Rather annoying for me as I use Skype and almost always use a headset so that I am not tethered to sitting in front of the device.

senus

Sep 22, 2012
Yeah I tried my bt headset and the mic didn't seem to work either. I was trying with the included voice recorder app. That's a shame because I was thinking about using it with Skype. The audio streaming works ok, I guess the headset profile is no good. If I can't get it to work I think I'm going to contact tempo about this. If you advertise a product having Bluetooth then all the normal profiles should work.

Robbo

Sep 8, 2012
I'll have to try and find my BT earpiece. I was considering Skype for mine too. We moved house early this year and I haven't seen the BT yet :(

I thought the update was partly to address something with BT?

I've hardly been using my tablet recently, my Samsung phone died suddenly, so been sorting that out. Courier comes to pick it up today, return to Sammy for repair assessment. Now I'm using our second (identical) phone which was supposed to be for my wife. As a note, seeing as it's not very old and they want to try to fix rather than replace, I probably will not purchase another Samsung phone.

Last edited: