issues that persist over flashing roms

katish

Oct 3, 2011
So... I started having problems with my kyros that persist even after flashing a new rom. First it happened with 3G, it stopped working for no apparent reason. 3 different Roms and same problem.

Now my camera won't work. With stock froyo rom, starting the camera app just gives me a green screen, with nefarious bread and flxrms' roms I get a "cannot connect to camera" error.

Does anyone know where android saves information that doesn't get wiped after Roman update? I do not believe these are hardware issues but also don't know where to start looking...

I'm considering getting another kyros mid 8024 to try and use the real stock rom to flash this faulty device if it can be done at all...

I'd appreciate any thoughts..
Tks, kat

mharckk

Dec 4, 2011
if your having issues prior to flashing any roms then i guess your tablet is defective.

katish

Oct 3, 2011
Just another update... now my battery doesn't work. Was browsing last night and the tablet turned itself off and wouldnt power back on... and now battery wont charge.

Maybe you're right and i just got a faulty device.. will see about warranty claim and let you know...