• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sf95070

Jun 8, 2011
You may need either an update or an exchange for another A500. A friend and I bought two of them recently and both have perfectly fine WiFi connections. They connect anywhere in either of our houses and see all kinds of neighbors networks.

I have a problem at work with our Guest network which is problematic for a number of devices, but the A500 behaves no worse than any other device on that network as well.

Build number on mine is 1.104.02_COM_GEN1, Android version 3.0.1 and kernal 2.6.36.3-00001-g9b3ce2b if that helps compare yours

2wheelsagain

May 29, 2011
What do you mean the camera doesn't Open? Were you looking for a place to insert film? :p

Use the Camera application. Use the icon on that application which shows arrows wrapping around the camera to
switch between front and back camera.
While i didnt but my A500 for the cameras feature i have found their performance appalling in any artificial lighting and very average outdoors the day i tested them. lucky the rest of the machine is A1.

jegley23

Jun 15, 2011
Hehe, I tried the cam application and switch from back to front but it just freeze and doesn't open.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum