Issues with ICS

Dec 27, 2011
Android introduced ICS in the market few days before and people who are using ICS, experiencing some problems such as battery drained itself withing few hours and phone doesn't completely recognize when the power or USB charge is connected etc. Has anyone here having ICS, experiencing the same?

micfost

Jan 22, 2012
Every since the ICS upgrade I've been having a problem with my Xoom that has made it practically unusable. Every so often it just locks up and won't respond. Usually it happens when I switch from an app back to the main screen, but I've also seen it happen when I've tried to drop an app icon into place, or uninstall an app. Up until today I've just had to wait (less than a minute) for it to reboot, but starting today I've had to do a hard re-boot.

I've only had my Xoom since Christmas (2011), and I'm wondering if there's an easy way to revert back to Honeycomb.

So far, not a fan of ICS.

micfost

Jan 22, 2012
Think I found the solution to my problem. Saw a post somewhere else about problems with "Live" wallpapers. I got rid of the one I was using and the problem seems to be gone.