Issues with Nook app for Android under CM7

ericmj1

Apr 29, 2011
I got a Nook Color for Father's Day, and immediately started running CM7 off a micro SD card to try it out. I installed the Nook app for Android fromt he market, and while I can see the items that are synced with my account, I'm unable to access any of the buttons at the top of the screen (Go To Shop, Help, Settings, and Search). The top left indicates that I'm in my Nook Library.

If I run the Nook app for Android on my phone (G2), it starts with th e6 icons that are present on the stock nook screen, Reading Now, library, archuve, settings, etc. Is there a trick to getting the app to run correctly on the NC under CM7? Or is it because I'm running from the micro SD card? The on-screen controls for the Nook app that do work seem to be pretty sluggish to respond.

Thanks,
Eric

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
It is a know issue that those buttons are very hard to hit if you can get them at all under this version of the app (app issue not CM7). Slugishness is probably a function of the actual SD card performance more than anything else. SanDisk class 4 or 6 tend to run bootable ROMs the fastest.

JP