IT900 Stuck Android Logo.....

Stig_D

Nov 25, 2013
Hi You all . New to the forum...

Needing help with my IT900 9 inch tablet.

It´s got an infotmic imapx-800 A5 dualcore and it´s stuck in android logo. Not previous flashing, rooting or anything ( couln´t have do, nerd with android....)

I´ve tried vol+/- and power. How to do with reset? just push it and boot? (that´s what i´ve tried..)

Thank you. ( sorry if my english not too good...)

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I´ve tried vol+/- and power. How to do with reset? just push it and boot? (that´s what i´ve tried..)

Hi Stig, congratulations on your IT900 tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

Make sure the tablet is OFF.
Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
When the Android starts to flash, release the buttons.
Then try to press different hardware buttons until you are given a list of options.

Note: If Volume Up and Power doesn't work, try Volume Down and Power.

If that doesn't work either, try some of the other methods posted here: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html

Stig_D

Nov 25, 2013
Hi Stig, congratulations on your IT900 tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

Make sure the tablet is OFF.
Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
When the Android starts to flash, release the buttons.
Then try to press different hardware buttons until you are given a list of options.

Note: If Volume Up and Power doesn't work, try Volume Down and Power.

If that doesn't work either, try some of the other methods posted here: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html

Thank you.

After trying many of those methods with no results, i let the device running till battery dry.
Was going to try to enter to it with phoenixsuitpack and while me praying for not let tablet useless :( pushed power on and..... WIPED TO FACTORY AUTOMATICALLY.......:D

Got no idea about how i get it.....guess because of many times I pushed on reset button.....anyway.....SOLVED!!!!

thanks for the support.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Glad to hear you got it working. Thanks for letting us know.:eek:

Cass1977

Nov 18, 2013
Hi You all . New to the forum...

Needing help with my IT900 9 inch tablet.

It´s got an infotmic imapx-800 A5 dualcore and it´s stuck in android logo. Not previous flashing, rooting or anything ( couln´t have do, nerd with android....)

Thank you. ( sorry if my english not too good...)

Hi

Ive had hanging issues with these tabs and I found a very weird solution!

Download Phoenix Suite (google it) and connect your device (USB debug enabled), wait until it recognises it and then reboot.

I know this sounds daft but it stopped my it9011 from bootlooping and made 'reboot recovery' actually boot to the recovery.

Hope this helps

I have the stock rom too if you need to flash it.

babit900

Dec 26, 2013
I have the stock rom too if you need to flash it.

Hi guys and Merry Christmas :)

I was trying to change the resolution of my father's tablet (it900: InfoTM Imap x820 and Mali-400 MP) and first I rooted it. This was easy but after trying changing the resolution (140 dpi from 120 dpi) the machine wasn't reboot anymore and it was stuck at the Android loading screen. I knew that with wrong resolution it might got stuck but I also knew that the factory reset would have solved the possible issue. The thing is that I couldn't go to the factory reset screen using the buttoins (Power, Vol up, vol down) with any combination (I was trying a couple of hours using any combintion I found at internet and some extra random :p). At last I managed it using the PhoenixSuit with ADK drivers.

Now comes the real problem: I wiped all data and factory resered but after the reboot it remains again stuck at the Android logo loader and I tried this process twice...

Is there any way to fix this?
Do I need the firmware to install it again?
Whewre can I find the specific firmware for this?
You, Cass1977, have the rom for imapx-800 A5, but the cpu of me father's tablet is imapx-820...

Oh, well... I hope for someone to show my the way of fixing the things :)

PS: Sorry for the long post.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Factory reset won't fix this problem, if you can adb into tablet you might be able to fix it. This has nothing to do with data, so you wiped data for no reason.
You need to adb pull /system/build.prop reset to 140, save then adb push it back as well as set 644 permission on it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Phone

babit900

Dec 26, 2013
Factory reset won't fix this problem, if you can adb into tablet you might be able to fix it. This has nothing to do with data, so you wiped data for no reason.
You need to adb pull /system/build.prop reset to 140, save then adb push it back as well as set 644 permission on it.

Thank you very much vampirefo ;)
With your help I fixed this!! My father is happy (eventhough he doesn't show it :p).

One question though: Is it possible to change the dpi to more than 120 dpi or this is not going to happen? I ask because the screen is rather blury...

PS: If someone wants the commands here there are:

-phoenixsuite running
-command prompt
>adb pull /system/build.prop c:/folder/build.prop
>notepad++ c:/folder/build.prop (change whatever needs to be changed, in my case ro.sf.lcd_density=120)
>adb shell
>su
>cat /proc/mounts (check where is mounted the /system)
>mount -o rw,remount -t /dev/ubi1_0 /system (in my case it was mounted at /dev/ubi1_0 /system)
>exit (exit su)
>exit (exit shell)
>adb push c:/folder\build.prop /system/build.prop (command prompt)
>adb shell
>su
>cd /system
>chmod 644 build.prop
>reboot
Done!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Glad to hear you got it working. Thanks for letting us know exactly what you did to fix it.:eek:

frass

Dec 27, 2013

hi i also have (it900: InfoTM Imap x820 and Mali-400 MP) tablet and after installing chainfire3d experienced boot loop it starts at the white screen saying tablet pc oem powered by but goes no further than this screen i really need help with this does anyone know where i can get the stock firmware

Stig_D

Nov 25, 2013
Hi
My tablet stuck...again.....I think the reason its an overcharging becouse both times were after spending a whole nigth plugged.
I´ve got the drivers and my pc recognizes it. Also I got this link at a spanish forum, think its recovery or rom
Index of /soft/tablet/9inch/DualCore
I´ve installed phoenixsuite but dooes not recognize tablet.
What should I do now?

babit900

Dec 26, 2013
I´ve installed phoenixsuite but dooes not recognize tablet.
What should I do now?
Hi,

I had myself the same problem...
First of all uninstall every usb driver for android (from device manager and/or windows uninstall) and phoenix suite. Then install from the start the phoenix suite. Most propably now the phoenix suite will try to install the correct generic android driver and will recognise the tablet.

Stig_D

Nov 25, 2013
Hi,

I had myself the same problem...
First of all uninstall every usb driver for android (from device manager and/or windows uninstall) and phoenix suite. Then install from the start the phoenix suite. Most propably now the phoenix suite will try to install the correct generic android driver and will recognise the tablet.

Thank you, but I´ve tried and tried and can´t get it.
Keep on trying with any alternative method I find on net.

altkon

Jan 10, 2011

hI VAMPIREFO.. I face the same problem with my Android 10.1 2.2. #3245 Fytouch Tablet and I cannot fix it..My tablet was rooted and is able to communicate to my PC with USB cable.. Could you please guide me as to how to "adb pull /system/build.prop reset to 140, save then adb push it back as well as set 644 permission on it."I tried factory setting also but it does not respond..Thanks a lot.