It's here - just a couple of questions

wiab4355

Jun 19, 2012
My tablet arrived - yay! There is a mini USB socket but no male/female connector; this is quite essential isn't it? Also, I would like to back up everything (because I'm a tweaker and may brick it). How do I do this?

Also, best reading/music/video apps?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
My tablet arrived - yay! There is a mini USB socket but no male/female connector; this is quite essential isn't it? Also, I would like to back up everything (because I'm a tweaker and may brick it). How do I do this?

Also, best reading/music/video apps?

I guess, as in your profile desc. it remains a noname tablet. Might help someone to know which noname. ;) Most devices that have mini USB ports don't come with an adapter as such. In some cases where it's the charging port you may have a standard connector on one end and mini USB on the other. You may be thinking about a cable. Those are available in most decent electronic stores.

As for your other question, reading what, E-Books? See what you think of that the tablet comes with. Videos, lot's of great choices and mostly better than stock. MX Video Player, Dice Video Player, Mobo Video Player. For music you should definitely check out JetAudio Standard, (the free version)

Hope I helped some.