It's just my opinion....but

rubeninfl

Nov 5, 2011
I have to admit that I love my tablet after the HC update. I was seriously thinking about getting an ipad2 after the pricedrop, but I honestly am thrilled with the vizio at this point. I really haven't run into any issues and it runs so much smoother. It would be nice to have whatever wallpaper I wanted on more than just the lock screen, but that's minor.

Nimble1

Sep 25, 2011
I agree, I am loving the Vtab more and more after the update. Leaving tomorrow for a 8 day trip and leaving the laptop behind for the first time.

Fishtank

Nov 30, 2011
It definitely seems peppier since the HC upgrade. And to think I was worried it might slow it down. What a relief!

Luckygoof

Nov 13, 2011
I have to admit that I love my tablet after the HC update. I was seriously thinking about getting an ipad2 after the pricedrop, but I honestly am thrilled with the vizio at this point. I really haven't run into any issues and it runs so much smoother. It would be nice to have whatever wallpaper I wanted on more than just the lock screen, but that's minor.
Try downloading Zedge, download a few choice wallpapers to your gallery, download go launcher hd, go to settings, pick wallpapers, pick gallery, pick the wallpaper you want, turn the tablet off and back on, choose go launcher hd. You will now have a wallpaper. I also enjoy the vtab very much now that I did a factory reset. 8" is by far the best size tablet for me. The golauncher app really dresses everything up and you can change the themes and wallpapers endlessly. I also found out that the vtab tethers easily to my virgin mobile optimus v, so for my $25 month I can use the internet unlimited anywhere I get phone service. Killer deal.

mjduff

Feb 9, 2012
I cannot seem to get a wallpaper to work. Could you expand on your instructions a little., please?

Luckygoof

Nov 13, 2011
What part are you stuck on? Do you have Zedge ringtones and wallpapers and GoLauncher HD both downloaded?

mjduff

Feb 9, 2012
Does it have to be a zedge image? I have downloaded go launched HD. When I set the wallpaper, nothing comes up but the black background. You cannot do themes in HD, right? I am not sure what you mean by tutn off.

james23p

Nov 15, 2011
From what I've read you have to turn your tablet off then turn it back on for the changes to take affect. Kind of like a hard reboot, well actually it is a hard reboot.

Jim

Kail

Mar 5, 2012
You don't have to turn off the tablet! Go to settings and force close Go Launcher.

fadefx

Nov 27, 2011
Normally this should do the trick for any launcher.

--------------------------
tapatalked from vizio vtab1008

nicklovell23

Feb 7, 2012
try to hit the little zoom button down in the status bar to zoom in then click the other to get back to normal this will help refresh the wallpaper.

10amla

Mar 13, 2012
Go launcher HD is the tablet version of Go launchr EX, so you'd use it instead of Go launcher EX. As noted above(and I noted in a previous post), I've not been able to get the wallpaper to set in Go launcher HD so I'm still using Go launcher EX.