Itunes on my Acer A500??

kittybear1153

Jul 14, 2011
Is it possible to download itunes on this device? I already have an account....ipod...etc. but i'd like it on my acer.

thanks!

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
Is it possible to download itunes on this device? I already have an account....ipod...etc. but i'd like it on my acer.

thanks!

No. Can't download directly.

But if you download to your computer you can simply Drag and Drop your whole Itunes Music library to a microSD card and the Acer will play it.

Better yet, go sign up for a google music account, and when that comes thru point its Upload directory at your iTunes directory of your
computer and all your music is in the google cloud available on any android device.

Reese1ar

Jul 6, 2011
Just remember it won't play protected files without conversion. Unless somebody knows a trick I don't. I have 144 songs I can't put on it.

spexwood

May 11, 2011
itunes on an android device?
blasphemy!

LMAO, just what I was thinking.

Anyways, android only reads apk files, while ITunes is in exe format and whatever it is that macs use. There is no apk version of ITunes and probably never will be since Android is a competitor to Apple. Your best bet would be the app that Icebike recommended if it will do what you need.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum