itunes

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hi and welcome. It is not possible to sync an iPod via direct usb connection with your tablet. You need to sync the iPod with the PC. Then you can copy the music files over to the tablet or get an app like DoubleTwist in the Play store to sync your tablet with iTunes.

JP

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If you have Google Music available where you are located, I have a great solution that I just did for a customer last week. Sign up for Google music. It will offer to install a stub of a program on your computer then offer to upload your iTunes music and/or any other music on your PC. Once uploaded all that music will then be available to all your Android devices.

takyoko34

Jun 19, 2012
I can't wait till Google music becomes available worldwide. It seems unfair that some of us are cut off from the best apps.

Starblock

Jun 18, 2012
i think this would help:

Yes, you can import from iTunes. There are couple of ways to do this. 1) You can simply go into the file folder where the music is stored and copy those files over to the tablet via usb or SD card. 2) You can go to the Google Play store and download an app like DoubleTwist which will sync your iTunes library with your tablet. There are other apps that will do this too just search iTunes in the Play store.

posted by j515op from http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-discussions/41367-whats-up.html#post219475