Jelly bean 4.2.1

Discussion in 'Asus TF300 Forum' started by Katblue3, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Katblue3

Katblue3 Member

Tablet / Device:
    asus tf300t
    Yesterday I just received the update to 4.2.1 for my TF300T. Have not seen any problems yet. I went into settings and selected the new start up settings, that resulted in me losing all my app folders, the apps were still installed but I have to set up my app folders and screens again. Not a real problem. Some new apps came with the upgrade, and I am still exploring the new OS, but I have no complaints as yet. I bought the keyboard/dock for it and definitely recommend all TF300 owners get one. I have a big 17r laptop from dell and a HP desktop and I hardly ever use them since I got this set up. And this is very portable. My daughter had ipad3 from her school, this runs circles around it. I have also bought lepan s's for 3 people in my family, they are ok but compared to this they are junk. If you do a lot of traveling I recommend you get a wifi hotspot, my phone from sprint has the capability and only costs $20/mo to use, with the wifi I can use this pad anywhere and hook up to the internet.

• Like Like x 2
  2. leeshor

leeshor Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    Glad you're enjoying your Transformer, it's a great tablet.

3. Gadgetjq

Gadgetjq Member

Tablet / Device:
    Asus tf700t
    Thanks for the feedback KB. I'm guessing a lot of Asus tablet owners will be watching the tf300 experience so they'll know what to expect when it's their turn for the update.

Cheers