Jelly Bean drains battery.

Joshy

Mar 24, 2013
I am using Samsung Galaxy S2. I was getting 48 hours of battery life with ICS when wifi ON at normal settings. I have upgraded to JB few days back. Now the battery life is only 12 hours max. I have to keep it charging when I am on duty. That is irritating. Is there any way I can increase the battery life. Any suggestions will be appreciated...
Thanks in advance.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I am using Samsung Galaxy S2. I was getting 48 hours of battery life with ICS when wifi ON at normal settings. I have upgraded to JB few days back. Now the battery life is only 12 hours max. I have to keep it charging when I am on duty. That is irritating. Is there any way I can increase the battery life. Any suggestions will be appreciated...
Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum.
This is a tablet forum and I think you may want to look at the Galaxy Phone forums here. Samsung Galaxy Forum

techahead

May 29, 2013
Yes I have heard several users make this complain specially with the s2 tablet what you can try doing is Clear Dalvik cache, clear everything (format memory) and start from startup wizard.. it will help.. For doing that do complete backup.. to restart everything go to recovery menu..
You can also install BetterBatteryStats (BBS) app to help you save battery

Alyssa007

Sep 17, 2013
Sometimes this is due to life of your battery, as with the time its performance will go on decrease with the passage of time. Also this is common one thing that when you upgrade your current device to latest one that is designed for the past one. The latest one has new icons and some things that are always running even in idle...

Last edited: