Jelly Bean on 7022!!!

ryancut

Jul 7, 2012
Installed, look like it worked.... well, its weird. Android itself said it was optimizing 13 applications, which must be the google apps. But I can't find them anywhere on the tablet.

Yeh that's what's been happening everytime I try to flash the apps. The background services are installed and running, like google play service, I was even able to add a google account, but the actual apps aren't there.

Last edited:

ryancut

Jul 7, 2012
When I try to restore it tells me that it can't find data.img, system.img etc.... Any help?
Did you unzip the folder first? If not unzip it then place the folder inside the zip in the clockworkmod backup folder on your sd card

jimmygzzmtz

Jun 22, 2012
Did you unzip the folder first? If not unzip it then place the folder inside the zip in the clockworkmod backup folder on your sd card
I did, I know how to use backups lol. Your first backup you did some days ago worked, but this one isn't working for me....

ryancut

Jul 7, 2012
I just realized that after getting the google apps installed the home button doesn't work. I'm going to try to fix that first before I upload a new backup

koying

Aug 28, 2011
Mmm... CWM backup from post #2 doesn't seem to work for me. It gets stuck on bootloader logo...

ryancut

Jul 7, 2012
Mmm... CWM backup from post #2 doesn't seem to work for me. It gets stuck on bootloader logo...

Alright i changed post #2 to the stock jellybean rom without root or apps because there was problems with the rooted one.