Jelly Bean on 7022!!!

meshell

Aug 12, 2012
i am uploading jellybean rom rooted & gapps also working i used cwm 5.0.2.7 for making backup

Hi, i tryed your backup file, but unfortunately it didn't work. It said it couldn't find the system.img, data.img file and so on... I did unzip to my SD cart...
Maybe it didn't work because of my CWM version (v4.0.1.5), i tryed finding the version you used on ClockworkMod ROM Manager - Recoveries. But this version is used for 14 different devices, and i don't know which version to choose...

I also tried different versions of gapps for Jelly Beans without any good result. When booting i see the device is updating several apps, but i can't find them in my apps...

At the moment i only managed to root the device and to install CWM v4.0.1.5.

justcurious78

Aug 12, 2012
Hi, i tryed your backup file, but unfortunately it didn't work. It said it couldn't find the system.img, data.img file and so on... I did unzip to my SD cart...
Maybe it didn't work because of my CWM version (v4.0.1.5), i tryed finding the version you used on ClockworkMod ROM Manager - Recoveries. But this version is used for 14 different devices, and i don't know which version to choose...

I also tried different versions of gapps for Jelly Beans without any good result. When booting i see the device is updating several apps, but i can't find them in my apps...

At the moment i only managed to root the device and to install CWM v4.0.1.5.

Hi, my tablet is the mid1125 and tried several versions of gapps also, all without success. The only thing that happened was that the home button doesnt work anymore and the browser doesn't open - it flashes and closes immediately. Dolphin browser doesn't work also.
To make things worse, I didn't make a rom backup and now I'm stuck with this problems. Did several factory resets and nothing got solved.
If anyone can help, please do...
thanks

ryancut

Jul 7, 2012
Hi, my tablet is the mid1125 and tried several versions of gapps also, all without success. The only thing that happened was that the home button doesnt work anymore and the browser doesn't open - it flashes and closes immediately. Dolphin browser doesn't work also.
To make things worse, I didn't make a rom backup and now I'm stuck with this problems. Did several factory resets and nothing got solved.
If anyone can help, please do...
thanks
Use the cwm backup in the 2nd post on the first page. Its the stock jellybean rom.

justcurious78

Aug 12, 2012
Hi, I use RomManager to reboot into cwm recovery. When you fail to restore a backup, how do you enter into cwm recovery?

Kiiv

Jun 13, 2012
Did you guys checked the free space on the internal memory after the update? Maybe there is not enough space to flash gapps.

Aug 11, 2012
i am not able to move app to sd card i tried several forum but not getting any solution for jelly bean, i am also not able to get back to ics from backup that i made few days before jelly bean update mid5 mismatch message occur can any buddy help me.

Kiiv

Jun 13, 2012
justcurious78 said:
I was thinking the exact same thing. But how can we increase the free space on internal memory?

Don't know how to increase, but you can try to remove unnecessary app and media :/