jelly bean

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
And Key Lime Pie after that and presumably something with an L after that, the early rumors being Lemon Meringue Pie.

tazz3

Feb 23, 2012
lets hope jelly bean runs better on the tables then ICS. and i hope they beta test it better the ICS.
it seems they rushed ICS

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
As soon as we put our hands on honeycomb ans gingerbread ,we all started screaming for icescream( sandwich) and so every body rushed to be the first to put it on the market ....yes it might have been rushed!:)
Samsung Galaxy Note

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
On what tablet? Do you have any more details? Everything I have read and experienced says ICS is much better than Honeycomb (which was the rushed Android version).

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
What JP...you want to argue with me? :) Let's do it! I' m happy with whatever i have on my nook and on my note, gingerbread on my nook and honeycomb on my note but I like to try new things so I did run to try iCS on my nook,as you kno and I'm impatiently waiting for ICS on my galaxy note. I like ICS but I also like what i have now on the note not a big difference when one has a great device on his/her hands! :-
I believe that people who are unhappy no matter what the upgrade is , it's because they bought cheap tablets and they hope that next upgrade is going to turn their Cinderella tablet into a Princess! Is NOT going to happen!! !!!:D

Samsung Galaxy Note

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
So true. Although I think the Nook Color/Tablet were and continue to be Cinderellas :) You really need to try ICS on your Nook now that some work has been done to it. I think the version you tried was the very first sneak peek and pretty buggy. I suppose I need to make some bootable SD CM9 instructions in the Nook Technical section.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
It did make a difference the ICS card I tried on the nook, it was running almost as smooth as my galaxy... but no audio yet on Netflix so I took it out because I mostly use my nook color to watch a movie. You are right, I should try a new ICS download, now that few more issues has been fixed. The nook color it might be a Cinderella tablet but it did turn into a Princess though with a little help, or we thought so over a year ago when there wasn't anything better on the market yet.

Samsung Galaxy Note

Last edited: