Jelly bean!!

Captain_Crypto

Jun 27, 2012
Acer_A700_AV051.RV09RC08_PA_CUS1

243.61MB

Sent from my HouseOfBionic 247 Droid Bionic using Tapatalk 2.

Captain_Crypto

Jun 27, 2012
So far:

* Overall speed and responsiveness is MUCH faster
* Screen auto brightness setting is brighter
* Touch is more responsive, no noticeable lag or blank spots

I'm going to FDR the tab as soon as I can to start fresh.

Angus66

Oct 17, 2011
Hoo-Ray for you! :)

Have seen on other forums that Jelly Bean has been hitting other US A700 owners as well.

Hopefully JB will be waiting for me when I get off work today...

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
Notice came to mine too.
Won't have a chance to download for several hours.

Long enough for you guys to find any problems.
:p

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Captain_Crypto

Jun 27, 2012
Notice came to mine too.
Won't have a chance to download for several hours.

Long enough for you guys to find any problems.
:p

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I was wondering when you were gonna show up!

I haven't really messed with it too much so far. I've had to use it for real stuff. I'm going to beat it up this week. I also want to FDR the tab to start fresh but I'm afraid of losing stuff like Polaris Office. Can't find it in the market and I want that back. Not sure if it's part of the basic factory image.

bidniss

Jun 24, 2012
I was wondering when you were gonna show up!

I haven't really messed with it too much so far. I've had to use it for real stuff. I'm going to beat it up this week. I also want to FDR the tab to start fresh but I'm afraid of losing stuff like Polaris Office. Can't find it in the market and I want that back. Not sure if it's part of the basic factory image.

I'm not sure if My Backup Pro will let you restore individual apps but you may want to consider doing a full Apps & Data backup, then FDR the tablet and restore the Backup.....just a thought .....

Sent from my A700 using Tapatalk 2

Captain_Crypto

Jun 27, 2012
When I FDR my phones I like to reinstall everything from scratch, but you are right. I use Titanium on my phones but they are rooted. Right noe I'm not planning to root my tab.

Also, when rein stalling after an FDR after an upgrade, backed-up system data should never be reinstalled.

ExtremeRyno

Jan 16, 2011
I FDR'd on Friday night. Mistake. Now Flash doesn't work in Dolphin, and all the workarounds I've tried aren't working with the new version. Sure, I could go back to an old version of the browser, but 9.0 is so fast I can't stomach the idea of going back. I get Flash in all the other browsers, but it isn't the same...not at all. :p