Jellybean (Android 4.1.1) Update for 7022 [Root and Gapps]

Adromir

Aug 4, 2012
thanks, i will try flashing it these days, dont know when, because i am on night shifts, right now

Adromir

Aug 4, 2012
Ok, found a little time to flash it. Flashing works now, but now its stuck during boot on the coby- logo. I waited about 20 minutes, but nothing happened.
Maybe you can give us a guide how you made the gapps working?

paintballeralex07

May 24, 2012
Ok, found a little time to flash it. Flashing works now, but now its stuck during boot on the coby- logo. I waited about 20 minutes, but nothing happened.
Maybe you can give us a guide how you made the gapps working?

You're going to have to expand the internal app storage to 1GB. Just follow my instructions from this thread:
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/showthread.php?t=41704
Jellybean requires more internal space, the stock ".rom" is limited to 256 (or 512, I'm not sure what it was). Besides, I got the google voice to work, which takes up about 40MB more.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

Adromir

Aug 4, 2012
ks a lot. Worked now. I just have a problem installing apps from the market, it downloads then says there was an error installing from sdcard

paintballeralex07

May 24, 2012
I downloaded the fixed version. I will study the alternative download. Thanks.

I just removed the supersuser app permission from the old version. You will have to flash the su zip to make su workable via the os.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

Kiiv

Jun 13, 2012
Did you fixed the 'not compatible with your device' issue ont the Play Store ? I'm trying to fix it for 8127.

snows

Jul 2, 2012
Hey man, any chance of location work in Jelly Bean?

I think I just need it to work the Google Now

great job, thanks.