Jetstream owner here.

Vach

Oct 2, 2011
I recently acquired the Jetstream and I have been using it for awhile. If anyone has any questions about it feel free to ask. It is expensive, so I can understand wanting as much information as possible before buying.

Egmont

Dec 28, 2010
I have this unit for a while and love it. What I am missing is a Text Messaging app, I checked the Market, but they all want you and the recipient to sign on, no cool. Also, do you of an app that lets you play .mov videos?
Tx

Vach

Oct 2, 2011

Egmont

Dec 28, 2010
I tried that mov app, did not work, as for text, I tried it also, just did it again, it does work, have not been able to send pic. Thanks

Vach

Oct 2, 2011
I don't think TextPlus supports MMS messages as of yet. I am just happy to use it for Texts.

Ah, sorry about that. Was just doing a basic search, I've never had to read .mov files. Have you tried a converter on the computer to turn them into .mp4 or .avi?

wlester

Feb 27, 2012
Can I buy one and just get on the internet via WIFI, or do I have to have a cell phone contract? One guy on ebay says that his is "locked on Rogers". Not sure what that means.

Vach

Oct 2, 2011
It will work fine with WIFI, that's actually how I use/used mine. I don't like the data contract.

That's really weird (the ebay part). Sounds like a Wifi address (SSID) he's got it stuck on. I'm not sure how that's possible though.