Jexaa Ltd a warning

gormcc1967

Jul 25, 2011
I see that Jexxa Ltd is still a sponsor on the site. Shame really, I would advise the Mods to have a look at their Facebook page looks like there are a few unhappy customers about. yeah I'm one to ordered a tablet for my daughters xmas got it but it was a box standard Chinese MID not a Jexaa product.

Looks like these guys are just shipping imported Tablets to the uk and sticking on an extra £20. The support is non existent, dont answer telephone calls very slow to answer emails and dont even answer direct questions on their facebook page.

Advice is avoid at all costs. As for me i'll take them on through trading standards and consumer fair trading.

dsgee

Jan 9, 2012
I am also having trouble. I stupidly bought a Hybrid after looking at their Youtube promotional video. It would not boot but they gave me some help with that although I had to use a separate mouse and keyboard. Then I found the battery did not work. To be fair, I did return it and they did supply a "repaired" machine, which I suspect was a new one so I was lulled into thinking that their service was OK. Then it stopped working properly. I had to re-install Windows from a copy I had and that stopped the dual boot that you need to run Android. Apart from that I realised that Windows just took up too much room. There is no proper room for other programs or any quantity of personal documents so their promise that you can have all your Office documents on it is just not right. I've raised all this and more with them and direct with "Ben" who promised help in an earlier thread. Emails and letters are just ignored. I've said I reject it and want my money back but all I get is silence.

Unless they respond to this and resolve my issues then I can only agree with gormcc1967

Evergreen

Jan 10, 2012
I completely agree. They ignore all complaints and issues. In the last few days they have deleted all negative comments from their facebook page and blocked people from commenting. They don't care that they owe some people hundreds of pounds and that others cannot use their devices because of various issues. They are scammers and crooks and should be avoided at all costs.

gormcc1967

Jul 25, 2011
Yeah I have logged, a few comments and post over the last week that have gone un answered and removed, but have you noticed they can not clear the comments on their main web page under each description of their imported tablets.

Evergreen

Jan 10, 2012
Oh, that is interesting. I may have to comment.

All I wanted was a new charger. I was willing to pay. Now I'm seriously annoyed and have a tablet I can't use.

gormcc1967

Jul 25, 2011
Oh, that is interesting. I may have to comment.

All I wanted was a new charger. I was willing to pay. Now I'm seriously annoyed and have a tablet I can't use.

what tablet do you have? i know if you can ident it and i dont mean the jextab name i mean what it was called before jexaa got their hands on it you can usually get a uk one some where.

like the jextab 708 is a wm8650 wondermedia. you can usually find what it is in settings / about device / tablet. once you have this just google the right make and you should be able to find a charger that will work, still a pain tho jexaa should pay for a replacement if it has just stopped working.

Evergreen

Jan 10, 2012
I got it sorted... it's a Cortex A8! Managed to get a charger through a very helpful seller on ebay and only £12.

It was my fault the charger broke - I dropped it getting out of the car - but I ended up angry at their complete lack of response to my questions, even though I stated I was expecting to pay for it! You'd think they'd want more money! The mind boggles.

andympd

Feb 24, 2012
I ordered a tablet PC from Jexaa -the website is fairly slick and convincing, paid by credit card, fine,
money taken from my account. No delivery however, the usual emails/phone calls ignored.

got on their chat today and they have told me my tablet will be with me shortly-will update when it arrives.
It finally arrived after five and a half weeks, quality is not fantastic but for 120 quid I suppose its OK.
So I finally got satisfaction from Jexaa..so Jexaa all is forgiven.

Last edited: