jextab delux

oleg19951964

Nov 23, 2011
[h=1]I recently purchased the Jextab Delux. I tried to install a 3G Sim over the weekend but had no connection, yesterday I attempted to do a factory reset and before went to backup my applications[/h] to the SD Card. After creating the file name the screen turned black with the power still on, I tried turning the power on and off, but the screen still remains black. Can you help ?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hold the power button for 30 seconds or so to make sure the device actually turns off. Then try turning it back on.

ComputerTech

Nov 27, 2011
I recently purchased the Jextab Delux. I tried to install a 3G Sim over the weekend but had no connection, yesterday I attempted to do a factory reset and before went to backup my applications

to the SD Card. After creating the file name the screen turned black with the power still on, I tried turning the power on and off, but the screen still remains black. Can you help ?

Pull out the Battery and then hold the power button down for 10 sec while battery is out. then put bat back and see if that works.