Joining the forum

Alex.Alexander

Jul 20, 2012
G'day. Obviously an Australian. Freelander pd20, which came loaded with everything chinese and precisely zero instructions about anything. Essentially, this tablet is a gigsaw puzzle with the picture missing, and this forum is the last chance for Android before I bin it and go back to Windows and the Ipad2.:mad:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
G'day Alex, glad you became a member of Android Tablets. Welcome to the forum. There isn't a forum specifically for your tablet, so if you have any questions the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to go. Just click that link and you'll be there. I'm sure the folks there will do whatever they can to help you out. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!

genterminl

Aug 29, 2012
G'day, Alex, from Connecticut, US. I'm also new to the site, and also have a new PD-20 and am puzzling through the pieces. The printed instructions (such as they were) were a joke, but the table seems pretty good - except I'm having terrible battery problems, which I'll eventually gripe about in a separate thread.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello genterminl, welcome to you as well, nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Congratulations on your new PD-20.