Joyplus m701 problem - black screen/no boot

tonyvh

Jun 28, 2010
I have made the classic mistake
frown.gif

I bought Joyplus MID m701 (chinese) running android 1.5

I tried putting 2.2 on it through a micro-sd by booting with the "on" button and the "menu" button. The device tried to load the booter, but it didn't work so i tried the reset button on the back.

Now, the complete device is dead. I can't put it on in any way. The charge-light goes on when i put in the charger, though.

I can't find a manual anywhere and don't know what to do. Can anybody help? Can i recover in any way?

RayPap

Aug 13, 2010
I'm having similar problem.... I did'nt hit the re-set button though....my problem was I tried to adjust the screen time out and it never came back on...... like you the charge light is on.....can someone help us

debernardis

Aug 10, 2010
When they were alive, did your devices manage to get on the internet through 3g or Edge mobile connectivity?

jengkiwik

Apr 22, 2011
i've got same problem but seems no support for joyplus, i've mailed joyplusgroup also but no response yet :(

tomw

Apr 10, 2012
At the bottom are the phone numbers... Maybe they'll have software to bypass the normal boot process or reload.

Product Name:7'' MID

Joyplus Int'l Enterprise Ltd.---Product Description

Posted Date: 2010-05-23
Expiry Date: 2010-06-22
Min. Order Quantity: 200 Piece(s)
Price Term: FOB
Port: HK
Price: 125 - 125 USD/Piece(s)
Payment Terms: HSBC, Western Union
Production Capacity: 5000 Piece(s) Per Month
Delivery Time: one month after received the T/T deposit

Brief Product Description
CPU: Marvell PXA 303 processor

DDR-RAM:128MB

3G:Support 3G WCDMA EVDO

GPS/WIFI/Bluetooth

Product Attributes
Products Status:Stock
Brand Name:Joyplus
Model Number:M701
Place of Origin:Guangdong China (Mainland)

Detailed Product Description
screen:7 inch true color TFT touch screen,800*480 CPU:Marvell PXA303 Processor Frequency:624MHZ DDR-RAM: 128MB NAND FLASH: 2GB OS: Win CE 6.0 or ANDROID(option) WIFI+BT: Wifi module + Bluetooth function 3G: Support WCDMA ,EVDO(option) GPS Function: option SD port: Micro SD standard 1G MAX up to 16G

Company Profile
As a Chinese private enterprise listed in Hong Kong, Joyplus Int'l Enterprise Limited specializes in the design and manufacture of multi-media and unique computer peripherals. Our company offers a wide range of products and services in market sectors including audio, video devices, and computer peripherals.

Through unlimited design talents of our R&D team and our sharp marketing senses and innovative products, Joyplus wins customers' respect and competitors' admiration. Our core responsibilities include targeting clients' needs and success. At Joyplus, we put our customers first - to anticipate their needs and to control the remote development process. We have an unmatched work ethic - we do it right, we do it on time, and we do it with pride.

Our future prosperity is directly linked to the prosperity of our customers, partners and employers, indeed, the entire Joyplus family.

Company Name: Joyplus Int'l Enterprise Ltd.
Contact Name: Jennifer Yang
Tel: 86-755-82969755
Fax: 86-755-82969867
Mobile: 852-13728682160
Address: 3616,Duo li industry area,shang mei lin,Mei hua Rd,Futian District,Shenzhen,China.
Country/Region: Hong Kong
Website: DVB product,video capture,TV tuner - Joyplus Int'l Enterprise Ltd.
Joyplus international co.,ltd

and even better download source:
Service - Joyplus international co.,ltd