just 10 hours old on Android

sirrick

Oct 13, 2011
Hello!!!!

I just got a galaxy 10.1, what a beautiful tablet!.
well, the only problem is that this is my first Android device and I'm trying to find some app that I need.
my idea for the tablet is use it 99% of the time for work and productivity, then I would appreciate some random recommendations.
I've found some interesting software out there, but is really annoying that in the android market you cannot filter the app for tablet, I downloaded already 2 which were for phone, then I just see a small rectangle with the app due the higher resolution of the tablet, am I doing something wrong?.
I was checking and there is not instapaper for Android, but I found others that are supposedly compatible, like instantpaper, instafetch, and few other, any recommendations here?
and last question now, this may be more tricky, I have an import export company and I would like to manage my clients with the tablet, including their information and purchases (with date, amount, details in general), any suggestions?

thanks in advance!

cheers

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
Sounds like you need a data base program. I found one in the Market that is fantastic called B-Folders and it should fill your needs. I downloaded it and played with it for awhile but didn't really have a need for it so I deleted it. It works a lot like a PC based data base program. There is a desktop app that goes along with it and they charge $ for that one but it has a free trial period. The market app is free. You don't really need the desktop app but it would help because it has so much to offer.

bclinger

Aug 11, 2011
HanDBase is a relational database that works on Palm, Windows, iPad, Symbian and Android.