Just bought a 10.2" Superpad 7 Flytouch tablet

Bilbo

Jul 22, 2012
Hello gang.

I bought this a couple of days back on Amazon for £118.98:

10.2" Tablet PC Flytouch Superpad 7 Android 4.0.4 ICS Ice Cream Sandwich 1GB DDR3 latest
Allwinner CPU processor 1.2 - 1.5 GHZ Massive 20 GB

Model BC1003

Never had an Android based unit before, so it is going to be a bit of a learning curve for me.

It was a good job that i did plenty of research before buying as i was looking on eBay and
had it not been for looking on Amazon too and reading the information on there, i would
have ended up buying what i though was an identical unit on eBay, that was actually a
Superpad 6 that had been re-flashed to a Superpad 7. So if you think of buying one, be
careful, as there are apparently a great many that are re-flashed.

What i read was:
The new Superpad 7 is an Allwinner A10 not a Vimicr if it says vimicro it's a re-flashed Superpad 6.
The new Superpad 7 has a new more reliable Mainboard and higher Spec.?
Much faster CPU (runs up to 1.5GHZ Superpad 6 is 1GHZ ?
More Stable Software ? Better compatibility with the Play store ?
1GB DDR3 Ram as Standard ?
Better Camera 1.3MP ( Superpad 6 is 0.3MP) ?
Outputs a 2160P, the Superpad 6 is 1080P ?
Much faster boot time ( 45% quicker)...Only takes 25 seconds ?
AnTuTu Score is 2542 ( 30% Higher that the Superpad 6)
The latest firmware Android 4.0.3 ICS
Massive 20GB of storage built in.
Latest Allwinner A10 Boxchip CPU(almost 30% faster than Superpad 6) - Running at 1.2 GHZ - 1.5 GHZ
WiFi 802.11 b/g/n - Built in Ethernet port
4 way G sensor
2xFull size USB port and HDMI out
2 point Touch HD screen ( 1024x600)
Flash 11.1 Pre-Installed
Sold with a 3 Pin UK mains charger
5000 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
Brand new in a full Retail box

The highlighted areas are what made me look twice at the eBay Superpad 7.

I hope that this little right up will stop someone buying a re-flashed pad.

Bilbo

vqmpfaery

Jul 28, 2012
Hi Bilbo, I too have bought one of these and am wondering if you have had any teething issues with it? i am experiencing very slow internet speed but apart from that it seems okay.
Casey

YEMIN3M

Aug 23, 2012
Hello gang.

I bought this a couple of days back on Amazon for £118.98:

10.2" Tablet PC Flytouch Superpad 7 Android 4.0.4 ICS Ice Cream Sandwich 1GB DDR3 latest
Allwinner CPU processor 1.2 - 1.5 GHZ Massive 20 GB

Model BC1003

Never had an Android based unit before, so it is going to be a bit of a learning curve for me.

It was a good job that i did plenty of research before buying as i was looking on eBay and
had it not been for looking on Amazon too and reading the information on there, i would
have ended up buying what i though was an identical unit on eBay, that was actually a
Superpad 6 that had been re-flashed to a Superpad 7. So if you think of buying one, be
careful, as there are apparently a great many that are re-flashed.

What i read was:
The new Superpad 7 is an Allwinner A10 not a Vimicr if it says vimicro it's a re-flashed Superpad 6.
The new Superpad 7 has a new more reliable Mainboard and higher Spec.?
Much faster CPU (runs up to 1.5GHZ Superpad 6 is 1GHZ ?
More Stable Software ? Better compatibility with the Play store ?
1GB DDR3 Ram as Standard ?
Better Camera 1.3MP ( Superpad 6 is 0.3MP) ?
Outputs a 2160P, the Superpad 6 is 1080P ?
Much faster boot time ( 45% quicker)...Only takes 25 seconds ?
AnTuTu Score is 2542 ( 30% Higher that the Superpad 6)
The latest firmware Android 4.0.3 ICS
Massive 20GB of storage built in.
Latest Allwinner A10 Boxchip CPU(almost 30% faster than Superpad 6) - Running at 1.2 GHZ - 1.5 GHZ
WiFi 802.11 b/g/n - Built in Ethernet port
4 way G sensor
2xFull size USB port and HDMI out
2 point Touch HD screen ( 1024x600)
Flash 11.1 Pre-Installed
Sold with a 3 Pin UK mains charger
5000 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
Brand new in a full Retail box

The highlighted areas are what made me look twice at the eBay Superpad 7.

I hope that this little right up will stop someone buying a re-flashed pad.

Bilbo

I happen to have the same (exact) pad, but I doubt it'll do you any good, re-flashed or new. Based on the specs u described, mine must be new. It was mint from the box, but without even trying to root it or anything, it just stopped working! Its stuck on the Android Boot Screen, I've been trying to reformat or upgrade it but no luck. I need help on this, as I only used it for 2days. I have since contacted the manufacturer; but his attitude shows that all "these people" care about is sales, no after-sale service of any sort.
One problem you should note is that these things do not come with a comprehensive manual, nor with a boot CD or restore option. Even the RESET at the back does not restore it to Factory settings, as I've tried this but still got the same feedback. It's internal memory driven and though it has a card slot and supports USB /OTG, your computer will not detect it. So tell me how do u get new firmware into it?
I would welcome all help and suggestion!

Billycandoit

Dec 19, 2012
i have the same problem with mine can any one help mine id freezing on the android section of the boot up any firmware to sort it oout many thanks billycandoit

jangel_spain

Feb 21, 2013
[QUOTE=Billycandoit]i have the same problem with mine can any one help mine id freezing on the android section of the boot up any firmware to sort it oout many thanks billycandoit[/QUOTE]

Hello, I have same problem, but I copy form other tablet the su command by ADB Shell and then I paste in my tablet and it's performace well the first time but when restart the problem is again. Other think is the tablet is function well when is connect the otg cable with the pc, if unplugged, the tablet is ANDROID charge secction, and if reconnect the cable the tablet into the sistem normaly. I am investiged more.

Instruction for copy:
ADB shell mount -o remount,rw /system
ADB pull /system/xbin/su
ADB shell mount -o remount,ro /system

Instruccion for paste:
ADB shell mount -o remount,rw /system
ADB push su /system/xbin/su
ADB shell mount -o remount,ro /system

You can visit the manufacturefor firmware http://www.szkingdomtech.com/ENGLISH/apps

Last edited:

RAMONGROS

Mar 9, 2013
I HAVE A PROBLEM LOOK 3 days ago I bought this Chinese PRESENTED ANDROID PC Epad 10.2 32GB WIFI 3G HDMI HD MINI LAPTOP WITH FEATURES Following:
Processor: 1.5GHz ARM Cortex A8 ALLwinner Embedded 32-Bit Processor Core
1G DDR3 @ 667MHz
and the rest is usually Wifi, 2 usb, audio, 10.1 screen 1024x600 pixels, color 16m given in the manual:. Updating the firmware update files include: lk.rom and allwinner_mtd.img. It can be downloaded via the following website package. Bring FWDN tool and the process that is Windows XP. My problem comes one day's pay and time and just wanted to turn himself'm Starting with lyrics that say android and it goes no further researched it and I found that with a series of buttons to turn it on I can restore a factory, but that proved Todas las vegas sin FORMS results. me what worked was to return the buttons + and 'then' Enter and appears without UN robotcito shot with red exclamation point within the United Nations and the triangle there no way I see the menu or options According Restoration I must press another combination para appear But he could not. Another character I found that others have had this problems and that the solution is flashiarla paragraph again or reinstall reformartiar android memory through a microSD Where load the firmware But he and I work down Various None. I want you to help me What is a saber Keystroke paragraph restore a factory or where I can get the exact firmware para my table.