Just Bought New Tablet - Desire Tab

hulkhogan777

Dec 12, 2012
hi , just bought new tablet from china ,its my first one : DesireTab - Android 4.0 Tablet with 9.7 Inch Capacitive Touchscreen (16GB, 1G RAM, 1.2GHz, 3G, Dual Camera, HDMI Out,8000mA) can anyone let me know what they think, is it good or bad investment ? . thanks in advance . dave in Ireland :cool:

Rowdyeh

Oct 16, 2012
Hi Dave. It looks like a fine tablet although it doesn't have bluetooth so it wont support some external keyboards, be aware of that if you look for one. The battery is purported to last about 7 hours of use but that may be less if you watch a lot of Youtube videos. With an external SD card slot you can add additional 32gb of memory. It supports a lot of video formats too. Enjoy your new tablet and if you have any issues you can probably find a solution here. Seasons Greetings!

redrose59

Dec 28, 2012
Hi Dave. i just bought new tablet from china,DesireTab - Android 4.0 Tablet with 9.7 Inch Capacitive Touchscreen (16GB, 1G RAM, 1.2GHz, 3G, Dual Camera, HDMI Out,8000mA)
i don't now much , but i now i brought with it Micro Interface 9.7 Inch Leather Protective Case with Keyboard , This black leather case with laptop-style keyboard is the perfect accessory for 9.7" tablet , Just plug the USB cable, attached to the keyboard, right into your tablet and you're all set!Micro Interface 9.7 Inch Leather Protective Case with Keyboard#00331507 :)
Seasons Greetings!

Last edited:

hulkhogan777

Dec 12, 2012
Hi Dave. i just bought new tablet from china,DesireTab - Android 4.0 Tablet with 9.7 Inch Capacitive Touchscreen (16GB, 1G RAM, 1.2GHz, 3G, Dual Camera, HDMI Out,8000mA)
i don't now much , but i now i brought with it Micro Interface 9.7 Inch Leather Protective Case with Keyboard , This black leather case with laptop-style keyboard is the perfect accessory for 9.7" tablet , Just plug the USB cable, attached to the keyboard, right into your tablet and you're all set!Micro Interface 9.7 Inch Leather Protective Case with Keyboard#00331507 :)
Seasons Greetings!

hi , have bought the same case and its just great ,the tablet is just blowing me away with its quality picture and great apps
a must for first time buyers cannot complain about anything it rocks ;)