Just downloaded 4.010.13 any ideas ?

jhelms4461

May 1, 2011
it was in system updates this morning, dont see any difference, 14mb download, already had 010.10............

by the way i am on the east coast of the usa ..

Last edited:

jhelms4461

May 1, 2011
Couple performance issues i am having now nothing major, when i open my stock email program the screen now flickers twice ! it does this on a couple off the stock programs only !!

AQ_OC

May 14, 2011
I'm glad they are aggressively fixing bugs as they come up rather than letting us go months with no fix [not that I was in need of a fix]. It would be nice to have a clue about what bugs/features are fixed/added.

deedub

Jul 4, 2011
I updated to 4.010.13. Not sure what it fixes or addresses, but my tab is running very smoothly, no wifi issues. I'll post if I notice anything.

antoony

Jul 27, 2011
if you do a search in google for iconia 4.010.13 it lists a youtube video that someone loaded a few hours with front camera issues after the update. i tested my camera and no issues on my end.

hunted

Jul 4, 2011
well i done the update all is working great on my end.....
A500
rooted with iconiaroot1.3 stock rom have not done any changes yet

.13 gen2 was rooted when i done the update and all went well. checked camera it still works as did before sound works as it did before have not noticed any changes other than i did drop my wireless at home sitting about 10 feet from it. then let it find the router again and have not had any other issues with it. have read some peeps experincing some laggyness while drsgging icons around some with camera issues but you have to remember that not everyone has there tablet setup the same way.

deedub

Jul 4, 2011
Did anyone update while rooted?

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

I un-rooted just for grins, but I don't think it would matter. A lot of people are saying the install went fine over root. I did flash the stock recovery though.

deedub

Jul 4, 2011
if you do a search in google for iconia 4.010.13 it lists a youtube video that someone loaded a few hours with front camera issues after the update. i tested my camera and no issues on my end.

I'm not having any trouble with my front camera after the update, works as well as it always did.