Just got a new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

james23p

Nov 15, 2011
I had a Vizio that died and needed a new tab after much debate and reviews I picked the SGT 2. I store a ton of high res photos as a portfolio and the Nexus even at 16 GB seemed limited with no SD card. I never had more than 2 GB of apps on my Vizio so it was more about content, my SD card has over 6 GB of photos(and growing) and about 1 GB of music so the Nexus would be more than half full with content so the SGT 2 won out. So far in the few minutes I have played with it it seems very fast and easy to use I love the more stock Android look and feel and to be honest I didn't think I would and ICS is very smooth. I looked at the Nexus and did play with it but it didn't seem that much faster yes it was faster and looking at the same high res photo on both I really couldn't tell the difference. One thing I did like is the feel of the back vs the SGT 2 but you can't have it all. Oh and I know that the Samsung works with MLB at Bat that is huge for me, I just watch a bit of an archived game and the picture quality was very impressive!

Well be prepared I am sure to have some issue I do not understand since this is a little more open than my old Vizio! Oh and should I download Flash I heard it was compatable but we may not last if Samsung upgrades to Jelly Bean.

Thanks Jim

james23p

Nov 15, 2011
Oh I also got a great deal here in Memphis TN its tax free weekend and when I checked out they gave me a $50 Walmart gift card for buying the Samsung(it was the only item I bought so it was either for buying the SGT 2 or for spending a certain amount of money I should have asked sorry) so my SGT 2 cost me $200 dollars out the door. :D

Jim