Just Got the UPPO 8003 & Rooted tablet & now says I have no Internal space to DL apps

abdiva

Mar 9, 2012
  • Help Just got the UPPO 8003 no android market OMG! The company said it would be installed but it was not! The last several days tried to get AM on the tablet I went to 100 site no success in DL AM to my tablet! I did get freeware apps z4root and rooted the tablet turned it off and now if I try to DL tablet say no space and it tells me to go manage my apps yo get space for DL which I have no Apps!!!! Help Help!! I just want a tablet I can got to the AM and DL apps why make it so difficult!​
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Abdiva, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you're having problems getting the Market onto your tablet. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you out. Good luck!

aullman

Apr 22, 2012
hi, i bought too the uppo 8003. can you mail me please instructions for rooting it? and whether you overcome the problems after rooting it? thanks