Just ordered Ainol Novo 7 Flame - Will I be charged customs/duties fee (in USA)?

ktalley

Mar 28, 2011
Hello,
I ordered an Ainol Novo 7 Flame 2 days ago [from McBub] (I am in USA), and did not even consider that I might be charged a customs/duty tax. Silly me! Can anyone share their experience? My shipping method is showing as "registered airmail", if that makes a difference.

I am SO anxious to receive this tablet -- I have researched for many days, and think this tablet has great specificiations (compared to Nexus 7, for example). Hoping and praying for super-fast shipping... LOL...

Thanks!

Last edited:

arkie

Mar 24, 2012
Hello,
I ordered an Ainol Novo 7 Flame 2 days ago [from McBub] (I am in USA), and did not even consider that I might be charged a customs/duty tax. Silly me! Can anyone share their experience? My shipping method is showing as "registered airmail", if that makes a difference.

I am SO anxious to receive this tablet -- I have researched for many days, and think this tablet has great specificiations (compared to Nexus 7, for example). Hoping and praying for super-fast shipping... LOL...

Thanks!
Not to worry about customs . They declare the tablets as something else with low dollar value . Good luck on the shipping unless you chose DHL . China post isn't very fast . I have had my Flame now for a couple of weeks and I think you will like yours very much .