Just ordered my Flytouch 3

mistamin

Jun 28, 2011
So I just ordered my flytouch 3 and I am pretty sure it is a clone, but to be honest, I am ok with that. It has all the features I need and at the price I could afford :cool:

Any higher and the price would have been out of my very, very, very small budget.

Here is the link.
http://www.cect-shop.com/Flytouch-3-X210-Jpad-102-Zoll-Android-Tablet-PC-16GB-Superpad_p806_x2.htm

I'm waiting for it to come, since I ordered it last night. I am really excited and can't wait to download some of the music apps. :)

Cheers,
Min

p.s. Here are the specs

Specs....
TypeArticleFlytouch 3 Jpad X210 10.2 "inch tablet PC with 16GB Superpad FLASH 10.1
Function DeploymentMaster ControlInfront accounts infotm X210 1.0GHz

The memory512M DDR Ⅱ

Flash Memory16 GB

Memory expansionUp to 32GB SD / TF card expansion

WiFiBuilt-in high-performance, low power WiFi, support for 802.11b / g

3GCompletion of an external EVDO / WCDMA (You need to upgrade)

Cameraapproximately 1.3 MP

Gravity Sensor3-axis gravity sensor
File SystemSystemAndroid 2.2 OS
Display SystemThe display1024 * 600 resolution 10-inch high-definition screen, high sensitivity, resistive touch panel
LanguageSupports multiple languages: German, Czech, English, Turkish, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
Network functionBrowserGoogle Chrome can be installed other browsers
Online EntertainmentSupported online video, television, movies, music, radio stations etc.
GamesBuilt-in 3D acceleration, 3D effects perfect for supporting your games
DuctilityGoogle Marketplace - Download Free More than 200,000 applications
Audio PlayerSupported formatsSupports MP3, WMA, MP2, OGG, AAC, M4A, M4A, FLAC, APE, 3GP, WAV-format audio player, support song list features
SNRMore than 90dB
RecordingSupports MP3, WMA audio formats
OtherLRC synchronized, ID3 Search by folders looking for album art, custom sound
Audio chipThe world's leading independent audio decoder chip from Cirrus
VideoSupported formatsSupport AVI (H.264, DivX, DivX, Xvid), RM, RMVB, MKV (H.264, DivX, DivX, XviD), WMV, MOV, MP4 (. H.264, MPEG, DivX, XviD), DAT (VCD format), VOB (DVD format), PMP, MPEG,. MPG, FLV (H.263, H.264), ASF, TS, TP, 3GP, MPG formats such as 30 or more, the network that all video files next-to-play.
PlaybackMaximum resolution of 1920X1080, 30MB electricity, no color-smooth
Video outputHDMI 720p to 1080p Full HD output and standard composite video output (AV OUT)
Other FeaturesText ReadingSupport change font, font color, background color support, bookmarks, while listening to music, view pictures and other functions, while the E-Book
Photo browserSupport JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF etc. image formats and supports to rotate the view, push / up to 4096 * 4096 resolution
Putting functionPutting a single speaker left and right channels
InterfaceOTGDirect support of the hard disk HD movies, digital cameras, mobile phones, U disk, card readers and other data of mutual exchanges, support for OTG function printer connected
HDMIStandard Mini-HDMI interface, support HDMI1.3, support full-screen display output
USBUSB 2.0 high-speed
HOSTHOST1.1
ChargeSmall charger socket, input DC5V - FREE Autoladegeraet
Headphones / Video3.5mm headphones + composite video output
More HelpGPSXN966 SIRF chipset three generations
Body volume270mm * 171mm * 13mm
Touch PanelSuper fast resistive touch screen
GropePower, Menu, BACK HOME, loud-quiet, WiFi on-off switch. Resetkbuchse etc.
Weight687 grams
Battery6400 mA / 3.7 V lithium battery
LifeApproximately 2-4 hours of movie playback, 6 hours of music playback, HDMI output up to 3 hours playback
Size and temperatureLess than 30 degrees

Last edited: