Just ordered the A2109 from NewEgg

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
Just ordered my new Lenovo A2109. I use a Lenovo T500 at work and home. I have the ipod 2nd gen. for music basicaly and have no Android or tablet experience persay. Looking to learn.:)

Good choice :). Play with it for a while before you start mucking about in its guts.

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
Just wondering, how much did you pay for?

Last I checked, Newegg was charging $250. I think that's the best price on the net, too. I think sales have picked up, and Lenovo has the owners to thank -- getting out word-of-mouth, posting reviews, rooting the device, porting cwm, modding the ROM, supporting users at Lenovo forums, and organizing this one (well, Spider did most of that actually :thumbup: ).

If I can attract twenty people to the A2109, there's a good chance at least one of them will turn out to be a valuable developer for the community. In fact, I have someone in mind who I think will be just that person. So it's on to the next twenty or so for me :). We may not have much time left before the next wave of devices sweeps the A2109 into history (although I don't think that is certain to happen), so I'm going to keep yelling from the streetcorner until everyone hears about the best mid-sized tablet on the market.

-- The A2109 Advocate

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
Newegg drops the price to 229 too now. For those who are waiting to buy one, maybe it is the chance now :D