Just SCREENSHOTS

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Not yet, we usually get ours Thanksgiving week. I'm not looking forward to that.:(

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Not yet, we usually get ours Thanksgiving week. I'm not looking forward to that.:(

Careful Spider, the snow is going to break your web and make you fall, eheh.

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

MISRy

Sep 4, 2011
Nope, winter in a town that uses the phrase "lake effects" can not be minimized. I'll live with a heat index of 128 if it means I don't need tracks to get to work come January.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
And thanks to streaming radio and radio apps for XRT there is really no reason to brave the snow and cold.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
What is this "snow" thing you speak of? Supposed to be 80 down here today ;)

When people use the forum app, they don't see where everybody is from, so I guess Shorty didn't know you live in Florida as I do as well ....no snow here guys, I actually was on the beach today!

Last edited:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
When people use the forum app, they don't see where everybody is from, so I guess Shorty didn't know you live in Florida as I do as well ....no snow here guys, I actually was on the beach today!

For those of us not on the app we can see that Chris isactually in TX, which while it doesn't have the humidity of Miami (well some parts) they did have something like 45 straight days where the temp was over 100. As long as you have AC though I think I would prefer that to the Chicago winter. ;)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
For those of us not on the app we can see that Chris isactually in TX, which while it doesn't have the humidity of Miami (well some parts) they did have something like 45 straight days where the temp was over 100. As long as you have AC though I think I would prefer that to the Chicago winter. ;)

I thought he was in FL, he would be better off here, right now the weather is heaven. Come to visit, I have 2 extra beds and a sofa and I love to have guests.....you know how we Italian are!

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
And ya know I was asking spider about snow he's in chi town. Should be cold there round about today with the cold front. I'm going to play golf today cause its going to be 68 8)!! Next two days 48 8( I hate Ohio weather sometimes!!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Well, well, well. While the Spider has been out on the forum defending them from spammers and other ne'er-do-wells the villagers have gathered to disparage his home web. And who do we have here? I see folks from places known for earthquakes, mudslides, wildfires, droughts, long periods of extreme heat, tornadoes, floods, hurricanes, tropical storms and in Shorty's case day old Chicago weather.:cool:
To tell the truth though, I agree with most of what's been said and I'm dreading what's coming. What hurts the most is I had to put the top up on my convertible and Winterize my motorcycles.:(