Just SCREENSHOTS

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Those are all yours JP? Do you use them all? One for the morning one for the afternoon one for the evening and one for the night? :-D
I just got the nook simple touch e reader ,I like to read outside and no tablet beats the e readers for that and lightness and battery life.I'm going to have to do some fixing though in order to install the kindle app as well,I believe its possible, right?

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
I thought I was bad with a nook and a Samsung! Looks like the bat cave computer.:):eek:

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I picked up a couple Toshiba Android bluetooth keyboards. Been awhile since I acually bought something from there.

SHortyred, are you familiar with Woot? Check it out! Some times they have some really good deals and once a month they have a Woot-off where they keep changing their offing. Run by Amazon, I think.

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
Nope never heard of it, just thought you were happy you had the day off!! At least thats what your post sounded like! LOL! :)

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I am retired, everyday is an off day. :) Check it out. Sometimes they have some really good deals. I always check the price against Amazon. The keyboards were less than 1/2 price. They also have a Tech Woot, Home Woot, Kids Woot, and Wine Woot. No Beer Woot, though. :(

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
My first Android tablet was, or is because I still have it, the Archos 5IT. Very cool device.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1