Just SCREENSHOTS

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
No, Best Buy, it was a brand new device at the time and I'm pretty sure it was the first tablet like device running Android available in the US, but I could be wrong.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
The first Androids tablets I saw in stores, were the huawei and the Samsung together with the nook color.....do you think yours came out at the same time?

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Considerably earlier than those, I actually bought a Huawei Ideos S7 when it became available at Best Buy (still have it) and I had the Archos for nearly a year at that point. If my memory is correct the S7 launched with Android version 2.1, the Archos I believe was 1.5.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
So if the Archos was on the market so early, it means that it came out before the ipad?

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Since I was never an iPad fan I'm having a hard time placing its initial release, but I believe the Archos was released a while before it. It was really a media player with custom Archos music and video apps, and it was even available in a hard drive version, but Android phone apps ran fine on it.

mxWanderer

Apr 12, 2013
$2013.04.13-18.54.11.png
Main window

The other 4 are the ones with all the apps :

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Thank you for sharing your screenshot, I'm still curious to see what people like to see when they open their tablets! I change mine a lot , there are too many beautiful wallpapers to choose from and I want to use them all!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Tom? I can't believe I still don't have the screenshot of your note here in my gallery !

$Screenshot_2013-04-18-17-51-32.png

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
That's s really great screenshot, Tom..thanks for sharing.Do you mind to share the original pic, so I can use it on my tablet as well? Too bad is cold where you live, because you have a lot of interesting neighbours there: beavers, eagles...only alligators here and great winters!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Great shot Tom. Teach those eagles to chase the beavers and your apple trees will be safe.:cool:

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
That's s really great screenshot, Tom..thanks for sharing.Do you mind to share the original pic, so I can use it on my tablet as well? Too bad is cold where you live, because you have a lot of interesting neighbours there: beavers, eagles...only alligators here and great winters!

I would be happy to but for tonight the attempt to upload the image crashes the androidtablets.net app and IE doesn't work either, maybe the image is too large although it is only about 2.5 mb. I will upload it somewhere tomorrow and post a link. And to be honest Washington State, at least Western Washington, is far more wet than cold :)

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Great shot Tom. Teach those eagles to chase the beavers and your apple trees will be safe.:cool:

If only I could, but at times it seems Mother Nature herself conspires against me and my Apple trees. You would think a Bald Eagle wouldn't be above a little Beaver harrasement, they are just big rodents after all....