Just updated to 1.5, but it won't let me update to HC.

scy0846

Jan 10, 2012
I had root, but this tablet was so buggy I had to update knowing that HC was out. I was told I have to update to 1.5 and then update to HC, but it is not finding the HC update. Anyone know why that is or do I have to wait 24 hours for the serial number to be recognized from vizio?

Conspirator

Feb 10, 2012
It takes a few days for it to find the update. Give it a day or two. It seems no one has been able to snag the update.zip file to sideload the update also.

sigel

Oct 28, 2011
I can't even update to 1.5, just sends me back to clockwork after download/restart.... and then it just wants to download it again.

sigel

Oct 28, 2011
Doh, ok... went back to original recovery.. I'm on the security update now... waiting for HC to come through, guess i'll have to just wait.

rprr

Oct 7, 2011
I can't even update to 1.5, just sends me back to clockwork after download/restart.... and then it just wants to download it again.

You will have to remove clockwork mod if you want to update. It needs the original stock recovery. See the clockwork mod thread. Unfortunately this means NO root any more.