just wondering how many of use are READING books on our NC?

crenita

Jan 6, 2011
.. I am ( both hand raised )... I have found the joy of reading again.. and have loads of good books loaded for my pleasure.. Since buying the NC.. I have averaged 2 books per week.. Amazing...

Went by Walmart today.. and jsut looked at their accessories. for the nook.. virtually nothing .. one sad looking cover and a screen protector.. Asked about car charger NO.. and was told they were to get rid of all the accessories.. hmmmmm .. hope that means they just aren't going to carry them but nothing else...

soco11

Dec 25, 2010
I'm reading Brandon Sanderson's The Way Of Kings right now using laputa and i love my NC!

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
I read on it (barely) more than I tinker with mine, which is a LOT.

revenge8

Feb 10, 2011
i did when i first got it, now i have to be REALLY bored and run out of things to flash to read anything.

ExtremeRyno

Jan 16, 2011
Honestly, I un-rooted mine a few weeks ago because I had STOPPED reading. Now that it's just a NC again, I'm back at the books. Reading the Leven Thumps series at the moment...Pretty good, but too short. Was expecting stories with a bit more meat in them.

BoloMKXXVIII

Jul 27, 2010
Use mine as a tablet and a book reader. That is what makes it such a good deal. I won't do any hacks that will hurt its ability to read and buy books and magazines.

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
I read on mine every day, where I find time, I don't know...

I have Plantar fasciitis which makes working out hard (even on an elliptical) but reading while on the elliptical, treadmill or cycle helps take my mind off the pain.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I subscribed to the NY TIMES and I've been reading it as I did before on paper. I can't wait to try a book on the nook,.Considering I always loved book for their smell and look and feel, #I'm curious to see if I' m going to like to read on the nook.... I can't relax with a good book right now. I already downloaded few. I mean to read though and hopefully is going to be soon.

pjo1966

Mar 2, 2011
After we recently moved and packed up boxes & boxes of books, my partner swore he would never buy another printed book again. We both got Nooks. His is stock and he loves it.

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
I use mine for just about everything, from email to web, writing to reading, with an occasional game or 3 thrown in. My reader of choice is Aldiko. Currently I'm reading a Star Wars book, but I just finished converting one of my all-time favorite fantasy books from hardback to digital because you simply cannot find this particular book ANYWHERE on the web.. I'll be reading that one very, very soon and converting the second book in the series soon as well..