JXD S9100 firmware?

xgeek.cub

Oct 31, 2012
hello to you all.i have jxd s9100, i want to find the leatest official or custome build firmware for it.is it possible to use other tablet firmwares for it? is there a site that i can find its firmware there?and for the last question i want to know if there is a link to help me fully understand how to update my tablet.thanks in advance.

jijojamie

Oct 15, 2012
The options for you: ROMS that work perfectly on S9100-
1. Freelander PD60 (recommended)- because it clocks the processor at 1.2Ghz and very stable-This ROM is good for games. Asphalt 7, The Amazing Spiderman, The Dark Knight, etc.
2. Mapan MX913 - Their latest ROM is super fast, clocked at 1Ghz (Their site demos the way to update ROM and all tools you need/or else search this forum for the procedure-it's a very easy process.)
3. F900

Additional Apps:
1. Allwinnermod-To change tab's build type to SGS II for apps compatibility
2. LCD density modder-To change LCD density if you intend to use Mapan ROM
3. Change SDv4e- If you want to swap your external SD to internal SD.
4. Chainfire 3d pro v1.8-workaround games compatibility

Google is your guide.

Last edited:

xgeek.cub

Oct 31, 2012
i want to thank you for help you did.
also i want to know more about the first choice. if i do it by the first rom do i hvae things like baidu input and ... also my goal would be working with table and watching vieo files more than playing games but if you mean more speed and ghraphic i am all about that

jijojamie

Oct 15, 2012
AFAIK Baidu is an app, and you can easily load that through google market. I think I have seen baidu in Mapan ROMs, so you can go ahead and try Mapan Mx913 ROMs. (You can accomplish your goals with any of the ROMs mentioned). If you want to watch online flash videos, be sure to install Flash for ICS.

xgeek.cub

Oct 31, 2012
really thanks first.
but which one has 3g modem and wifi enabled in its kernel. or is it possible to change the kernel options installed and currently run on a tablet?
again thank you.
ps: i am confused. are these two the same in android terminology (ROM & firmware)

jijojamie

Oct 15, 2012
All the ROMs (a.k.a firmware) have 3g (limited hardware support though) and wif enabled. Regarding changing kernal options- I really don't know much.

Update: Go to Mapan site and get the know-how of firmware flashing and download Freelander PD60 firmware for your JXD. It has the baidu you want.

Last edited:

jijojamie

Oct 15, 2012
Presently I am using Freelander Pd60 ROM which is 1.2Ghz fast and good for high end games.
Android version: 4.0.4
Baseband version: 1.4rc3
Kernal version: 3.0.8
Build number: 20120720-F900.

I think Mapan ROM is more advanced than this, that's why it is more snappier than any other ROM, but not good support for high end 3d games.

Update: The latest Mapan Mx913 ROM is GOOD with 3d game support.

Last edited: